Wusthof Classic Chef's Knife From $49.99 until 7/31
Designed for chopping or slicing on a cutting board, the chef's knife has a rigid blade to absorb impact with a slight curve that enhances balance and prevents food from clinging.
The heft of a chef's knife is intended to let gravity do most of the work. And because a firm, comfortable grip is essential, choose several knives from a wide variety of sizes that conform to your hand.
About Wusthof Classic:
• Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon, stain-resistant steel alloy, for a lasting edge that is easy to resharpen.
• Distinctive bolster prevents your hand from slipping onto the blade.
• Handle is a virtually indestructible composite, buffed by hand for a smooth finish and triple-riveted to the full tang for optimum strength and balance.
• Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended.
• Made in Solingen, Germany.