Nielsen-Massey Pure Extracts from $10.99
From America's leading gourmet vanilla producer now come six intensely flavorful new extracts: Chocolate, almond, orange, lemon, peppermint and coffee. 4 ounces each or set/6.
The rich, concentrated flavor of these pure gluten-free extracts will bring dramatic new taste to cookies, cakes, muffins, icings and much more.
• Pure Chocolate Extract offers a rich and smooth chocolate flavor, without sweetness. It pairs well with vanilla, almonds, cinnamon, coffee, nuts, raspberries, maple, mint, coconut, cream cherries and bananas. Add a whisper of chocolate to cakes, cookies and icings, coffee, custards and puddings.
• Pure Almond Extract blends well with vanilla, chocolate, caramel, apples, coconut, cherries, cream, strawberries, raisins and more. Use it to lend the warm, mellow, nutty flavor of almonds to baked goods such as pies and pastries. Add it to confections, frostings and fillings for a fabulous finishing touch.
• Pure Orange Extract is the perfect partner to vanilla, chocolate, strawberries, pineapples and many other foods. Enhance rice, chicken and fish dishes, jams and marmalades. Add an orange burst to fruit pies, salad dressings, custards, gelatins, desserts and, of course, ice cream and sherbets.
• Pure Lemon Extract complements just about any dish! It has a special affinity for vanilla, orange and almond flavors, and is a natural with fish, pork and chicken. It also marries well with a variety of herbs such as parsley, rosemary, thyme, garlic and basil. Lemon extract can be added to anything from beverages to vegetables to desserts.
• Pure Peppermint Extract is made from the finest mint oils according to the strictest quality standards. Use it to flavor teas, enhance fruit salads or to complement chocolate in cakes, ice cream and icings. Peppermint also goes well with vanilla, and is a surprising accompaniment to savory dishes such as lamb, pork and poultry.
• Pure Coffee Extract is the essence of rich brewed coffee in a concentrated form. Use it to add subtle richness to a vanilla milkshake or hot chocolate. Add to hot fudge sauce as a topping for ice cream, or blend it into whipped cream as a frosting for brownies or pound cake. It's also a great addition to molten chocolate cakes, tiramisu or molasses cookies.